- What are the de check-in and check-out times ?
Check-in is 3pm (15:00) and check-out is at midday (12:00)
- Are the rates per room or per person ?
The rates are per room
- Is breakfast included ? Is is a continental breakfast or a buffet ?
Breakfast is a buffet served from 7am to 11am and costs 13 euros per person, unless indicated otherwhise (during certain periods or promotions, and depending on the number of nights reserved, breakfast may be included)
- Can we pay in advance or when we arrive ?
Yes, both options are possible.
- Do all the rooms have a TV ?
Yes, and all of them are equipped with a flat screen TV. English and other foreign language channels are available.
- Does each room have a direct telephone line ? Can people leave me messages ? Can I receive faxes ?
Yes, there is a direct telephone line in each room. All calls, faxes and emails will be transferred to your room, and if you are out, the reception will take your messages and will give them to you when you pick up your key.
- Can we check out later than midday ?
As a general rule, no. You must free the room at midday at the latest. However you may be able to pay 50% or the full rate of the next night if you wish to check out later. Please check in advance with the reception.
- Do the rooms have a balcony or a terrace ? May I reserve one ?
No, but the rooms on the higher floors have a great view over the city roofs (you can see the Panthéon, the Sorbonne...)
- Are there non-smoking rooms ?
The hotel is completetly non smoking.
- Are the rooms air-conditioned ? Is the air-conditioning on all year round ?
Every room is equipped with air-conditioning. The air-conditioning is on all year round.
- Is the hotel adapted for reduced-mobility guests ?
No, it is not equipped for disabled or reduced-mobility guests, but we do have 1 room on the ground floor which is accessible and of course a lift. These facilities mean that we have often welcomed reduced-mobility guests.
- Do you have a left-luggage facility ? (on or before check-in, after check-out, durung the daytime etc.)
Yes, of course, and we can even keep your luggage for several days if you have booked 2 stays with us.
- Where can I park my car in a safe place ? How much does it cost ?
There are 4 car parks close to the hotel : « Rue de l'Ecole de Médecine », « Rue Soufflot » « St Sulpice » and « Marché Saint-Germain ». Please see www.parkingsdeparis.com for prices and reservations.
- Is there a computer with internet access for guests ?
Yes, in the hotel lobby there is a computer with free internet access for the use of guests.
- Are the rooms equipped with high speed internet connections ? Is it Wifi ?
High speed Wifi is free and available in all of the rooms.
- Do you have rooms that are quieter, more spacious, or romantic ? How can I reserve one ?
Half of your rooms overlook the courtyard and are generally more spacious than those overlooking the street and all of our rooms have double-glazing. 2 of our rooms have 4-poster beds.
- What languages are spoken at the reception ?
English, Italian, Spanish and German.
- Where can I hire a car ?
At the hotel reception
- Do you provide a shuttle service between the airport and the hotel ? And between the train station and the hotel ?
We can reserve a shuttle service for you which will meet you at the airport or take you there. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Unfortunately there is no shuttle service for the train stations. We can book a taxi to pick you up from or to take you to the station.
Public transport is the quickest way to get to the hotel (see our page "access map")
- Is there a fitness center or gym in the hotel ?
No, but just ask at reception for the address of the nearest facility.
- Does the hotel have a restaurant ?
No, but our reception staff will be more than happy to advise you on the best restaurants in the area, depending on your tastes and desires.
- Are animals allowed ?
Not any longer after the recent renovations.
- We are coming with a child (or several children), can you add an extra bed in our room ? What other solutions are possible ?
Cots or child's beds can only be added to our large double rooms. There is a 15 euro per night supplement. Please request a cot or child's bed at least 24 hours before your arrival.
- How far is the hotel from the Eiffel Tower ?
About a 20 minute bus ride.
- What is the nearest metro (underground) station and how long does it take to walk to it from the hotel ?
The metro station « ODEON » (lines 4 and 10) is a 3 minute walk from the hotel. The metro station « CLUNY LA SORBONNE » (line 10) and the RER « Luxembourg » station are both also a 3 minute walk.
- What is the average price for a taxi from the airport (Roissy-Charles de Gaulle or Orly) to the hotel ?
From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle, it is about 60 euros. For Orly the trip costs about 30 euros.
- How can I cancel my reservation ?
You will receive written confirmation with your reservation code once you have made your booking via our online system. To cancel your reservation, connect to our site using the codes provided and choose "Reservations" > "Cancel a reservation" and then follow the instructions shown. We advise you to check the terms and conditions and any cancellation costs that may be incurred. You can find this information on your original booking confirmation.